We’re a small startup, based in Silicon Valley, building cutting edge gaming technology. We’ve open-sourced our multiplatform game SDK for you to use!Join us!
In the News
- 02/23/2012 Getting Androids and iPhones to Play Nice
- 04/17/2012 Zynga Flashes $1.8 Billion Searching For The New FarmVille Tech
- 02/24/2012 Apple Games Converge with Android’s By Using HTML5 Code
- 02/24/2012 GC Turns Down Facebook & Zynga to Raise $12M
- 08/31/2011 GC Raises Seed Round from SV Angel, Yuri Milner, Greylock, and More
- 02/17/2011 GC Makes it a Breeze to Build Multiplayer, Cross-Platform Games
The founders of Game Closure
Currently enrolled in Stanford’s Computer Science PhD program, Martin is an expert at HTML5 and web performance. Before co-founding Game Closure, he worked at Meebo where he led the client-side development of the Meebo Bar. He holds a degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from Harvey Mudd College.
He is a polyglot and open source hacker specializing in game development and network communication. Tom studied Computer Science at Xavier University, where he authored xcjs—a popular HTML5 game library. His expertise in cross-platform game development naturally brought him to Game Closure.