Exhibit B: Splash Screen Guidelines
Your game must incorporate the Game Closure logo provided in the GC DevKit (or another logo expressly made available to you by Game Closure) (“Logo”) in the following manner:
- The Logo must be unmodified.
- The Logo must conform to any instructions or directives provided with the splash screen source, including but not limited to directives on the duration of exposure, timing of exposure, pixel density, aspect ratio, and overall quality of presentation.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Logo must be displayed for 3 seconds at full resolution and maximum quality allowed by the phone.
- The Logo must not be stretched or skewed, but the background content may be truncated in the case that the Logo does not exactly fit the aspect ratio of the physical device.
- The Logo must be shown before any menu is displayed or user input is received and processed by the game.
Subject to the terms of conditions of this Agreement and any guidelines that may be provided or updated by Game Closure from time to time, Game Closure hereby grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide, non- sublicesable, nontransferable right to use the Logo solely in accordance with the foregoing guidelines.